|3:30pm||9:30am||Adult LTF 16+|
|4:00pm||Kids LTF: 7-9||Youth LTF: 10-12||10:00am|
|4:30pm||Teen LTF: 13-15||10:30am||Adult Epee 16+ Class & Bouting|
|5:00pm||Junior Competitive||Kids Epee: 7-9||Youth Epee: 10-12||11:00am|
|5:30pm||Junior Competitive||Teen Epee: 13-15||11:30am|
|7:00pm||Footwork||Competitive||Open Fencing||Footwork||Competitive||Open Fencing||Competitive||1:00pm|
|7:30pm||Adult LTF: 21+||Adult Epee: 21+ Class & Bouting||1:30pm|
- Junior Competitive and Competitive training programs are a 10-month commitment from September 1st through June 30th. Mid-season enrollments are pro-rated for the remaining months of the season.
- Initial program registration is completed online, or during business hours at the front desk. Subsequent monthly payments are due by auto-debit with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- No Cancellation or Refunds will be given AFTER the first day of training for any reason including no-shows, illness, or prior obligation.
- No Pauses of program enrollment are offered for any reason including family vacation, and other sports.
- Cancellation or Pause of enrollment in either program due to injury will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If Bay State Fencers must cancel any individual training day due to inclement weather a make-up option will be offered. Make-up sessions are generally offered during winter, spring, and summer school vacation weeks.
Bay State Fencers, as a Member Club of USA Fencing, is committed to creating a safe and positive environment for athletes’ physical, emotional and social development, and to ensuring that it promotes an environment free of misconduct.
USA Fencing is committed to improving the development and safety of athletes and participants involved in sport. Unfortunately, sport can be a high-risk environment for misconduct, including child physical and sexual abuse. While child physical and sexual abuse is one type of misconduct, it is important to remember that this policy covers many inappropriate behaviors that do not involve children at all. This policy applies regardless of the ages of the individuals involved in the alleged activity.
Primary types of misconduct addressed in the SafeSport Policy:
- Sexual Misconduct, including Child Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Misconduct
- Physical Misconduct
All forms of misconduct are intolerable and in direct conflict with USA Fencing ideals.
Effective August 1, 2017, the Center will have exclusive authority to investigate and resolve alleged SafeSport Code violations involving sexual misconduct. USA Fencing will retain the authority to investigate and resolve alleged SafeSport Code violations that are non-sexual in nature, including physical misconduct, emotional misconduct, bullying, hazing, and harassment; although, at USA Fencing’s request, the Center may exercise the discretionary authority to take on these cases.
To learn more please visit USA Fencing Safe Sport